Eradicate sun damage, acne scars, and uneven pigmentation with our gentle exfoliating PCA chemical peel offering cumulative results for fresher, brighter skin tone and texture.
Chemical Peels provide a rapid option for clients seeking a glowing, more youthful appearance. Using a controlled amount of acid to exfoliate external skin layers, Chemical Peels unveil the fresh, smooth, regenerated skin underneath.
Available in a variety of strengths, our peels combat and restore specific facial concerns such as acne, rosacea, fine lines, abnormal skin texture and scars, pigmentation, discoloration and sun spots, often with minimal desquamation (skin flaking).
PURE offers light and medium peels with almost no downtime, as well as deeper peels that address more serious skin damage and may require up to two weeks of recovery.
What to consider when choosing a Chemical Peel at PURE:
- Chemical Peels are typically most effective on those with a lighter complexion – we may select other, more suitable treatments for those with darker skin tones
- The extent of peeling, flaking, and redness after a peel varies greatly from one patient to another depending on skin type and sensitivity
- Two weeks prior to receiving a Chemical Peel you must discontinue tanning and the use of retinoids (skin care products with retinol)
- Avoid strenuous exercise or any activities that cause facial flushing or redness for 48 hours following a peel
- Plan to stay out of direct sunlight for 48 hours following a peel